Thursday, December 27, 2007

After Christmas

I did the after Christmas shopping thing yesterday and got some really good gifts for next year! And at a good price. I love to go to Lifeway Bookstore the day after Christmas. Target and Wal-Mart were second and third on my list for wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper & ornaments. I get a lot of white tissue paper that I can use through the year and usually have enough left for the next round of Christmas gifts before I buy the next batch of tissue paper at half price!

Today will be spent doing laundry and the house cleaning I've been trying to ignore. I also need to go out to the guest house ;) (travel trailer) and freshen everything there. My niece, her husband and my great-niece are coming for New Years and want to stay out there. It is hooked to electricity so has heating and air conditioning. No bathroom facilities though, while parked in the yard.

I checked out "Blogging for Dummies" from the library and will try to read and make sense of some of that as well. I'm thinking I'll probably always be a point and grunt kind of computer user, never learning much of that code stuff! Point and grunt programs have done well by me so far!

Just day to day stuff that goes on daily!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the pointing and grunting! Maybe I should check out that book. Hope you have a wonderful visit over New Years.

Hugs,
Christy

Mrs. G. said...

Yep, pointing and grunting. that's me. The Blogger help center is also very informative.

Jane H said...

want to come clean my house for me :) LOL! Have fun visiting with your guests :)

Minnesota Matron said...

Ah, I appreciate your dilemma. I actually have spasms and pain when confronted with anything more technological than a keyboard and straight-up Word program.

Anonymous said...

You're doing great with the blogging Sharon, most of it is learning by doing, just keep at it!