Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scrumptious Sunday - Easy Key Lime Pie

Visit Mercedes Rocks for more about Scrumptious Sunday.
Join us for for some yummy fun.
Easy Key Lime Pie

4 egg yolks

1C lime juice (fresh if you have it)

3 (14 oz) cans of sweetened condensed milk

2 large deep graham cracked pie shells

Combine the egg yolks, lime juice and condensed milk and mix well. Pour into the pie shells and bake at 350* for 15 minutes. Chill.

These are fast, yummy, and simple for dessert. I bake two at a time and send leftovers home with company so I don't eat it all. Serve with a cold glass of sweet milk. Nothing could be better.

9 comments:

Mercedes said...

Oh My! That looks delicious! I love Key Lime Pie! I haven't ever made one myself! I have mine up now! Thanks for playing!

Tom said...

That looks and sound deliciours... I must try that out soon

Tom

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Yummm. Looks delish.

Sunshinelene said...

hmm that's yummy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my yum gawd! I luv key lime pie, the tarter the better. But I've never tried to make one. Thanks for playing! I'm going to have to try this.

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Sounds great! I'll be sure to try it. Thanks for stopping by my new dessert blog too. :-)

Anonymous said...

My husband loves key lime pie and I don't make it often enough for him. I'll try this one. And it sounds so easy too.

Gina said...

It sounds so good and it easy so I think I could make it. HA

Susan said...

That pie looks sooooooo good!