Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Three Awards!

Kathryn over at 4urpets gave me this award! Isn't it pretty? Her friend translated it: “Love Me. When I deserve it the least is when I need it the most.” Thank you Kathryn for being my friend and Rusty's!



Meredith over at Mercedes World gave me this award. It is one she created herself. Mere is a friend both here and at Rusty's blog. Mere recently lost her own sweet dog, Patch. Thank you Mere for being a sweet friend.



Tammy at 3 Sides of Crazy gave me this award. She always has good recipies and lots of fun going on over at her place! Thank you Tammy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
Both are well awarded.

Tom said...

Congratulations Sharon. I like the fact these are home-made as well.

Mercedes said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! I just realized how many blogs you have or participate in. I thought I was bad-lol! How do you ever keep up? Kudos to you! Love Ya! Mere

Anonymous said...

Wow 3 Awards! Con Grat U Lations, girl! You deserve every one of them.

Mercedes said...

I have another award for you-hehe!
You Make My Day Award

Have a great day!
Mere