Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Things I Love About School

Thirteen Things I Love About School


  1. The kids
  2. Things the kids say

  3. The progress they make through the year
  4. notes from the kids
  5. 22 little smiles all smiled at the same time
  6. 22 little smiles aimed at me
  7. kid drawings
  8. the way these kiddos are ready to share and try
  9. the willingness they show to help others
  10. they way they love to hear stories read to them
  11. my new bigger room -when I moved to 2nd grade I left the room I had been in for 19 years in first grade and moved to the second grade hall, wow!
  12. the teachers I work with, they are so great, good teachers and good friends
  13. our principal, she is awesome, and I don't usually use that word
  14. the small school setting


4 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You've figured out the important parts.

Paulie said...

You listed 14!!!!!!!!!! The list says 13. . . hehehehe I guess that's the way teachers are. . . who love their students!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of things to like. Twenty-two is the perfect number of students---not too many so you can give attention to each one. Can you believe we used to have 30 or so when I was in elementary school. I don't know how they did it.

Susan said...

Thank you some days I forget the good that is related to our type of work and you are so right!